Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Reds Are Getting Sux!

My!My!My!

What happens to beloved football team Liverpool diz season?
Is it me or other fans feels that now our players are getting sux diz season?
They had lost two games from three matches in two weeks?
Ryte now i juz feel that our dream to achieve the premiership for 19th times are getting far although some people says it is still early to determined the champions...

From what i can say, the main cause of The Red's bad performance are the departure of Xabi Alonso to Real..it cause a big changes for The Red's cz Xabi is the key player that contributed to our 2nd place success last season..

And now after all the sucks performance..It's kinda funny when Rafa put all the blame to the players not him..I guess he shud takes the responsibility too since he's the one who make all the decision..

Neway hopefully The Red's are able to fight for the champions although we lost our key players..
I'm not optimistic but i believe they can fight till the ends...And no worries i'm still supporting you..

LOVE, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment